Which is the best recharge app in India in 2021?
Who would have imagined a decade ago that the recharge coupons that we got from the neighborhood recharge store, will just be a distant memory that we will fondly remember. In fact, the numbers of these stores have drastically reduced and the reason for this change is the recharge apps. India has actually become more digital over the years and people in urban places mostly use recharge apps.
What are the advantages of using a recharge app?
There is not one but many advantages of using an online recharge app. Want to know what they are? Well, here you go:
- Saves time: While the majority of us are busy with our regular life, it mostly becomes difficult to manage time. This is when you need a recharge app that enables you to recharge your number whenever you want. You can even automate the process and set up process such as direct debit to repeat your recharge monthly without you having to do anything.
- Gives Flexibility: You can carry out your mobile recharge from any corner of the world. You do not need to be at a certain place to do your recharge. Also, you do not have to be bothered about a particular time to get the recharge done. You can recharge your number even at the midnight.
- Cashback and discounts: By recharging through an app, you can get huge discounts and cashback. This actually helps you in saving a lot of money as the cashback amount can be used for further recharges.
As we talk about so many good things about recharge apps such as how convenient they are and how they make our life so much easier, let us also discuss some of the top recharge apps that you will often hear about in India.
- Paytm:Paytm at present is one of the most popular and sought-after recharge apps in the country. It is often called cashless heaven for people who prefer online shopping. Over the years, Paytm has earned the reputation of being one of the fastest and best recharge apps that take only a few seconds to complete a recharge process. The app is very simple and even users who are technologically challenged can very easily use it. You can carry out a recharge of phone numbers from any telecom operator in the least possible time. One of the best things about recharging through Paytm is that you can expect a lot of cashback from the app while carrying out your recharge.
- PhonePe:This is yet another recharge app that has earned a lot of credibility among the users. No matter where you are, you can carry out not only your mobile recharge but also pay your bills instantly. The app is as easy and simple to use as the other recharge apps in the country.
- FreeCharge: Just like many of the options available in India currently, FreeCharge is another recharge app in the country that is used by a vast number of people. The app enables the users to recharge their phone numbers, DTH, and make payments of their bills. Android users can even send and receive their money through Whatsapp using this app. Users who recharge their number or anyone else’s number can expect cashback or shopping coupons in return.
- Amazon Pay:Amazon is not all about shopping. You can even recharge your phone number and DTH service or even clear the utility bills. Like many of its competitor apps, you can expect cashback on recharges. The Amazon Pay will work with the Amazon shopping app and you do not need to download a separate app.
- Airtel Thanks App:Last but not the least, Airtel Thanks App is another recharge app that is widely used by online users in India. Owned by Bharti Airtel, this is a super easy app that you can use even when you are not in the country. While other apps will give you cashback on a few recharges, you can expect huge cashback on most recharge that you do through Airtel Thanks App.
Continuing discussing the pros of the Airtel Thanks App, let us check out some reasons that justify why you should start using the App without a second thought.
- Cashback or discount on each recharge: Every single time you do mobile recharge, you get cashback or some discount. And it is not only limited to recharging your number. Even if you recharge any other number, you will be rewarded with cashback. This way you get to save a lot of money.
- Recharge from anywhere and anytime:You do not need to be in the country to carry out a recharge of your phone number or anyone else’s. You can do it from any place in the world. Just make sure that your number is registered to the App and your internet connection is working properly. Justa few clicks and your recharge is done.
- User-friendly: Airtel Thanks App is very user-friendly. All that you need to do is just follow the instructions as the App intuitively points you to the next step. The instructions or steps are so easy that even first-time users can understand them without a problem.
- Airtel Thanks Rewards:With the Airtel Thanks App, you can unlock Airtel Thanks Rewards such as subscriptions to OTT apps including Airtel Xstream App, Disney + Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition, and Free courses through Shaw Academy. Some other benefits include Wynk Music App and Free Hellotunes. You can even watch live TV on the Airtel Thanks App.
- Bonus Data: When you do your Airtel prepaid recharge with the Airtel Thanks App, you can get a bonus data couponof up to 6 GB. On all plans worth INR 219 and above which are valid for 28 days come with 2 GB extra data. The 56 days validity packs worth INR 399 and above come with 4GB data. The maximum data you get is 6 GB with the 84 days packs with the recharge amount exceeding INR 598.
Apart from mobile recharge, Airtel Thanks App is also used for DTH recharge, postpaid and broadband bill payments, and even other utility bill payments. You can install the App on your smartphone through iOS App Store or Google Play Store. To start using the App, you have to enter your Airtel mobile number and then put the OTP that you receive in the same number. Now you are all set to get the recharge done or make the bill payment.
To unlock even more rewards and fabulous cashback offers, you can make the recharge payment through Airtel Payments Bank. Airtel Payments Bank offers cashback up to INR 40 on the first recharge of every month. In addition to that, using the Airtel Payments Bank also gives you an extra security feature with a verification code sent to you for each money transfer that you make on your Airtel mobile.
The Airtel Thanks App is well-known to be one of the most friendly and helpful recharge apps available in the market currently. You also get reminders when your pack is about to get over and if you want you can also enable the direct debit payment option so that you never run out of your packs as the recharges are carried out automatically. If you want to enjoy the many benefits of the Airtel Thanks App, install it today and start using it.