You wanted access to a blazing-fast internet connection, so you brought a Netgear AC750 router. But, while you were trying to install it, various setup issues made their way into your home. Am I guessing the situation right?
If the answer to the question is yes, congratulations! You’ve found the right place in search of a solution. In this article, I’ve listed down the top 5 issues that you might be facing during Netgear AC750 setup along with their solutions. So, read on and fix the issues right away.
Issues Faced During Netgear AC750 Setup
1. Power LED Light Not Turning Green
Does the power LED light on your Netgear WiFi router refuse to turn solid green? Looks like there’s some hardware issue trying to bug you. But, worry not! To get rid of the hardware issue, here are the points that you need to consider:
- Make sure that the wall socket your device is plugged into is damage-free.
- Your Netgear AC750 WiFi router should be receiving enough power supply.
- The power cable that you’re using should have no cuts or breakage.
- If none of the tips work, it is recommended that you power-cycle your WiFi router.
Once you power-cycle your device, press the Power button and see whether the LED light turns green or not. Hopefully, it will.
2. Router Not Connecting to the Modem
Another issue that users face during Netgear AC750 setup is that their router isn’t connecting to the modem. If you’ve been facing the same issue, ensure that your WiFi router is properly connected to the modem. Do not connect both your WiFi devices wirelessly. Instead, connect them using a cable. Just make sure that the cable that you use is not worn out. In case it is, waste no time in replacing the cable with a new one.
3. Can’t Access the Routerlogin.net Web Page
Facing issues while trying to access the router login web page? Fret not! Simply consider the points mentioned below and try to log into your device again:
- Be careful while typing the default web address into the address bar of the browser.
- Avoid typing errors as much as you can.
- Use an updated browser to access the routerlogin.net web page.
- Clear the cache, cookies, junk files, and browsing history of your web browser.
- Use 192.168.1.1 default IP to log into your Netgear AC750 WiFi router.
4. Default Admin Details Aren’t Working
Do you often get stuck while trying to fill in the default username and password of your Netgear router?Well, I have a solution to troubleshoot this issue too. Remember the Netgear manual you found while unboxing your WiFi device?
The next time you try to use the default admin details, refer to the Netgear manual. On the off chance, if you still face any issue while logging into your device, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me through the comments section below.
5. Netgear Router Keeps Rebooting
During Netgear AC750 setup, does your router keep rebooting? Oh God! Where did you place your device? Near corners and walls? Or near electronic devices and mirrors?
The reason why I’m asking these questions is because an incorrect location of your router is one of the major reasons why your router keeps rebooting. Another reason is that your device is overheating. To fix this issue, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Place your device in a cool and well-ventilated area.
- Your router should be placed in the center-most location of your house.
- Avoid downloading heavy files on your WiFi devices.
- Do not place your Netgear router near concrete walls or reflexive surfaces.
- Keep electronic devices away from your AC750 WiFi router.
The Bottom Line
So, this was all about the top 5 issues faced during Netgear AC750 setup along with their relevant solutions. In case you have any more issues that you’re facing with your router, reach out to me through the comments section below and get the guidelines to fix the issue.