Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Three-alarm fire at Bowl In Bowling Center on Bailey Avenue In Buffalo

At 727 Bailey Avenue near Clinton Street, The Buffalo Fire Department responded to a fire, the Bowl Inn Bowling Center, around 11 a.m. Tuesday.

The fire quickly became a three-alarm fire and caused the closure of the 190 North ramps to exit 2 (Clinton Street) to be closed. Buffalo Fire officials said that the fire caused the roof of the building to collapse. They said that there were several 50-gallon propane tanks on the roof when it collapsed.

Two firefighters were simply injured. One suffered minor burns, another fell about 4-5 feet. For a simple checkup, both of them are in the hospital. Motorists asked to avoid the area & use alternate routes.