Google has unveiled the new ‘free’ games coming to Stadia Pro in August, and it looks like a pretty solid month! Subscribers will get five games next month, including Metro 2033 Redux, Strange Brigade, Just Shapes & Beats, Kona, and Rock of Ages III (arriving on August 14). Checking out descriptions for the new Stadia Pro games, Below.
- Strange Brigade – a cooperative action adventure for up to four friends. Explore labyrinths tracked by undead guards and hideous monsters. Use traps to turn over your enemies’ tables or blast your way into the heart of Seteki’s temple.
- Kona – a hair-raising adventure in a snow-covered Canadian village. At the edge of the world, something strange is at work, and it’s up to you to solve the mystery and survive. Kona challenges both your mind and your nerves. Unravel a web of clues as you seek a haunted, deserted retreat amid a deadly snowstorm.
- Metro 2033 Redux Face the horrors of post-apocalyptic Moscow tunnels in this story-driven, single-player first-person shooter. Make your way through a post-war odyssey that challenges you to think quickly and move faster to survive.
- Only shapes and beats – Test your reflexes against the beat over dynamic levels that move and shift around you. It is a completely unique musical experience.
- Rock of Ages III – The boulder rolling action arrives and launches directly into Stadia Pro. Destroy everything you encounter, build your own levels and share them with friends to spread the destruction!
For those unfamiliar with how it works, Google Stadia is not a traditional subscription service – in addition to paying for Stadia, you still have to pay full price for new games. That said, if you sign up for Stadia Pro, you get access to a small rotating selection of games at no extra cost. Google is currently One month of free access to Stadia Pro for new subscribers – after that Stadia Pro costs $ 10 per month.
Google has also announced that you can now stream Google Stadia to Android devices via 4G and 5G connections. This feature is still in the “experimental” phase, but you can easily sign up by opening the Android Stadia app, clicking on your avatar, then choosing “Experiments” and then “Using Mobile Data”.
What do you think? Interested in this month’s Stadia Pro games?