Do you remember the ‘Skyrim Die Twice’ work-in-progress mod that we reported on earlier this year? The goal was to deliver a Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice-like experience in Skyrim via mods.
Now YouTuber LowEnder published a video with a compilation of mods, including one derived from that WIP mod mentioned above, which seems to recreate ‘Skyrim Die Twice’ quite well overall.
Here is a list of the main mods used in the video, although the former is responsible for actually tweaking the fight to look more like Sekiro.
This mod was created with the idea of bringing “The Clashing of Swords”, which tries to catch Sekiro’s sword game, into Skyrim. It’s a standalone combat overhaul that adds features to Sekiro’s combat system and tries to do it in the most minimalist and performance-friendly way I can think of.
• Spray persistent sparks that stun all targets. Animals under level 20 flee for 10 seconds.
• Spray deafening glitters that numb all targets. Animals under level 50 flee for 10 seconds.
• Release a burst of flame and cause 10 fire damage per second for 3 seconds. Weakly target burns for fourfold duration.
• Damages and staggers target with poor defense continuously for up to 7 hits. Flies down target.
• When you are attacked, you fade in mist of feathers. You are immune to all damage, move twice the speed and can jump high in this state.
These forces do not have to be charged (hold the mouse) but have a cooling-off period of 3 seconds.
They can be equipped with a Power or Hand lock. Press E / Enter to rest in the feeding slot, use the mouse click to rest in the hand.
The items that give you the spells can be made at the blacksmith shop.
Bandits and thieves may drop Flash powder, which you can use in the early game, where you don’t come across the ingredients to make the items yet.
Sekiro Armor (on loverslab)
The ultimate Dodge Mod
World of Rudra
MSZ item set