!-- 634c7aa55dca3b282b7c80846a1dd8060284ae7f -->

Prince Harry’s ex Cressida Bonas marries Harry Wentworth-Stanley: Details

Cressida Bonas is off the market! The actress, 31, got married Harry Wentworth-Stanley during the weekend, according to Daily mail. Bonas’ stepbrother, Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe is said to have posted a photo on his private Instagram stories, showing the pair on horses. “Mr. & Mrs.”, he wrote in the photo, tagging Bonas and Wentworth-Stanley.

Bonas, who famously went out Prince Harry tied the knot in the exclusive Cowdray Park, in Midhurst, West Sussex, from 2011 to 2014. She and the broker had a very small ceremony, with only 30 of their closest relatives and friends.

Harry Wentworth-Stanley and Cressida Bonas Courtesy Harry Wentworth-Stanley / Instagram

The couple announced their engagement in August 2019. “We’re getting married,” he told Instagram last year. Duchess Kates brother, James Middleton, commented on the photo at the time, and wrote, “So great,” with two red heart emojis.

Bonas is still friends with her royal ex, 35, while attending his wedding Meghan Markle in May 2018.

Friends are getting married, which means the dilemma of British wedding attire. Hats. Why do I find hats so difficult? Bonas wrote in a column for UKs The spectator at that moment. “Difficult to wear, difficult to look at and extremely difficult for the poor soul sitting in the back of the pew. I usually avoid headgear. This can lead to disapproving looks of the older generations. Last weekend I attended the royal wedding. The invitation clearly stated that guests should wear hats. Yikes. I chose a minimum sprung number – and can only hope I got it right. ”

Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry in 2014
Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry at We Day UK on March 7, 2014. Joanne Davidson / Shutterstock

Bonas’ wedding comes at a difficult time for Markle, 38, and Harry, who are back in the spotlight due to an upcoming biography about the pair, Finding freedom, written by royal reporters Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand.

“I’ve given up all my life for this family,” the former To grab The actress reportedly shed tears to a friend in March, according to an extract from The times on Saturday, July 25. “I was willing to do whatever it takes. But here we are. It is very sad. “

The chapter also claims that servants never thought the couple would actually distance themselves from the family; the couple announced they were taking a “step back” from their royal duties in January.

Listen to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as Us editors break down the hottest entertainment news stories every week!