New Halo 3 PC campaign mod removes map barriers; Driveable Scarab and Pelican in addition to Secret Godmode equipment
A brand new Halo 3 PC campaign mod has been released that removes most map barriers so you can explore a lot.
Created by mud ‘ThunderMG’, the ‘Halo 3 Freedom Campaign’ adds some interesting new features to the recently released PC version of the shooter, including working Scarabs and Pelicans in most missions in addition to secret gold weapons and god mode gear. In addition, players with the new mod can play as ‘Johnson’ on ‘Siera 117’ and ‘Crow’s Nest’.
According to the mud, he plans to add a Forge World map with all the trimmings in the near future. Below are the main features of this interesting new mod:
Halo 3 PC Campaign ‘Freedom’ mod main features
- Most card barriers and door collisions have gone off the air!
- Working Scarab, Pelican and more added to most Mission’s
- 3 secret gold weapons on every mission (except the covenant due to a bug)
- Secret Godmode Equipment at the beginning of every mission
- Reusable equipment with cool down period (except invincibility) -> Spam Grav lifts with 0 second cool down!
- Unlocked each crew before boarding
- Rejected Shotgun’s AA Scarab added as an enemy in “The Storm” and a controllable variation on “The Covenant”
- GreenKnight’s Hawk added to the covenant (not in sight)
- Optional: Play as Johnson on “Sierra 117” and “Crow’s Nest”
- Johnson’s Warthog in the Last Mission is now a GoldHog powered in First Person!
- Greater vehicle selection for the Warthog Run in the final mission
Interested parties can download the Halo 3 PC campaign ‘Freedom’ mod via Nexusmods.
Halo 3 was released for PC last month and is part of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Make sure to check out this great third person mod for the game as well.
Halo 3 has arrived on PC as the fourth installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the epic conclusion of the original trilogy and end the battle. Play now with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), Microsoft Store and Steam: http://xbox.com/Halo