Disney + celebrates the second anniversary of its launch (in the United States, Canada and the Netherlands, yes) with a series of announcements and premieres that will possibly have Marvel fans counting down the days until the event arrives: next November 12 is a day to mark in red on the Marvel agenda.
On the one hand, the premieres: ‘Shang-Chi and the legend of the ten rings’ arrives on the platform, accompanied by the opening of ‘Jungle Cruise’ -the summer success of The Rock and Emily Blunt’- for all subscribers, no need to pay premium rate. To this is added the promise of the announcement of news: “A special tribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney + with an exciting vision of what the future holds”, which perhaps points to new series and release dates. Keep in mind that the event will arrive just a week after the landing of ‘Eternals’.
Disney + for all tastes
They are not all the surprises that November 12 will bring us. There will be new content and announcements, What:
● The movie ‘At last alone at home’, based on the mythical series starring Macaulay Culkin.
● A new series of shorts, ‘Olaf Presenta’, where the character of ‘Frozen will reinterpret children’s stories.
● The animated short film ‘Hello Alberto’ from Pixar, with characters from the recent ‘Luca’.
● A new short of ‘The Simpsons’ that honors Disney + brands
● The first five episodes of the second season of ‘The World According to Jeff Goldblum’ from National Geographic.
● A special about Boba Fett, which is expected to premiere its own series on the platform shortly.
● The miniseries ‘Dopesick: Story of an addiction’, starring Michael Keaton, as part of the Star offering
On that day, in addition, the platform will land in new markets in the Asia-Pacific area and different promotional activities are planned, such as discounts at the Disney online store.