Protein is a nutrient that we all need in our diets because it helps to increase energy levels, build strong muscles, aids in the growth of children’s bodies, and aids in the healing of injuries. Protein can be found in a wide variety of foods and shops like banana stem juice online available and is also available in nearby shops, making fulfilling the daily protein requirement relatively easy. Protein can account for just 10% to 20% of total calories consumed each day. Protein needs can vary depending on a child’s age, gender, and weight. Some of the protein based food are as follows:
- Lentils & Beans: Protein can be found in a variety of dried beans, lentils, and split beans. They can be cooked and eaten right away, sprouted, or made into a wrap batter. You may also boil them and add them to the dough. Prior to cooking, these must be soaked. Soaking breaks down phytic acid, allowing the body to consume more of the nutrients and digest the food more easily.
- Peanut Butter: Peanut butter is high in protein, it lacks the essential amino acid methionine. Beans, peas, and lentils are all members of the legume family, as are peanuts. Legume protein is much lower in methionine and cysteine relative to animal protein. Low methionine intake has also been hypothesised to have some health benefits.
- Eggs: Whole eggs are one of the healthiest and nutrient-dense foods on the market. They’re a great source antioxidants and natural minerals that protect your eyes, and brain nutrients. Eggs are the best source of protein.
- Chicken Breasts: Chicken breast are also very good source of protein and is a versatile and easy-to-cook meat. It can be used in a variety of dishes and tastes great.
- Oats: Oats are one of the healthiest grains on the market. They contain beneficial fibres, nutrients like magnesium, manganese and a variety of other nutrients.
- Dairy Products: Protein is abundant in dairy and dairy products. Dairy can be eaten plain, or blended with nut powder or fruit flavouring. Cheese, for example, can be eaten raw or as a vegetable. The protein content of the meal will be high. Tofu is a perfect source of protein for those who don’t drink dairy, soy, or almond milk.
It can be difficult to incorporate high-quality protein foods into a child’s daily diet, particularly if the child does not eat meat. Best Protein food available in the market is banana stem juice for kids. If the child is not interested in drinking then also there is another options for them. As Iyurved has developed protein-based foods for kids at affordable prices so that they can recover their strength that are as follows: (i) A kid-approved chocolate spread fortified with active ingredients that help kids get enough nutrients on a regular basis. (ii) Powders fortified with active ingredients and containing ingredients that are best for health problems like reduced immunity, compromised brain, muscle, and bone development, weakened skin, disturbed digestion, sleep issues, hormonal imbalance, hyperactivity, weight issues, and allergies, to name a few. (iii) Atta pre-mixed with actives to promote children’s everyday feeding.