How good is YOUR general knowledge? Tricky quiz on everything from chemistry to dog breeds will put you to the test
- Tricky multiple choice quiz promises to test your general knowledge
- The 12-question challenge includes science and film questions
- Scroll down to take the test – then check your answers at the bottom of the page
A tricky 20 question quiz promises to put your general knowledge to the test.
The multiple choice challenge, shared on the US trivia platform Quizly, covers topics ranging from dog breeds to chemistry, so only those with a broad knowledge base can score full marks.
To make things a little easier, some of the questions are accompanied by visual cues – but will that be enough to help you beat the quizmasters?
Scroll down to take the test and check your answers below.
- Taco Bell
- Reptiles and amphibians
- Harry S. Truman
- Herbert Hoover
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street
- Howard Hughes, The Kite
- Danny Archer, Blood Diamond
- Hugh Glass, The Revenant
- Off the wall
FACT BOX TITLE
2. Reptiles and Amphibians
4. Harry S. Truman
7. Hugh Glass, The Revenant