Bharti Airtel, one of the largest telecom companies in India, has only grown over the years. As a matter of fact, it is one of the companies in India that is very popular among customers for its various friendly services. One of the services that Airtel has been offering for a long time is the Prepaid service.The prepaid plans offered by the company are not only pocket-friendly but also come with a heap of benefits. Some of them even offer up to 2 GBof data per day for around 84 days. Sounds great, isn’t it?
Apart from the great plans from Airtel, the process of mobile recharge is also hassle-free. The best part is that you can do it from your home and do not have to be dependent on anyone for the same. Let us take a look at the steps to recharge a mobile online:
Mobile Recharge through the Website
- You can visit the Airtel website by using your mobile number and OTP to log in
- You can now click on the ‘Payment and Recharges’ tab
- You can now select the ‘Prepaid Recharge’ which will be followed by your mobile number and selecting the operator
- You will get the option for browsing through a list of plans and choose the one that is suitable for you
- Now enter the recharge amount of your preference and click on ‘Proceed’ to complete the process.
Mobile Recharge through Airtel Thanks App
- You need to log into Airtel Thanks App and on the landing page you will find the recharge icon
- Now click on ‘Recharge’
- Now you can select ‘Mobile’ and enter the name or number along with the operator
- Now you can browse through the list of plans and choose one that matches your needs
- Now enter the recharge amount and click on ‘Pay now’
In case you are recharging a number from a different operator, you need to provide the circle or state that the number belongs to. When you recharge your number through Airtel wallet, you can also get flat INR 20 cashback on the INR 149and 219 plans as well as a flat INR 40 off on recharge of INR 249, 598, and 698 plans. Every first recharge of the month done through Airtel UPI is also eligible for a flat 50% cashback up to INR 40.
Airtel prepaid plans come with a lot of benefits. There are various types of Airtel prepaid plans and some of them come with several benefits, which even include a subscription to Airtel Prime Video,Hotstar VIP, Zee5,Airtel Xstream Premium, Free Hellotunes, Wynk Music Free, Apollo 24×7 Circle, and Free online courses from Shaw Academy, etc. To check out the plans, you can either visit the website of Airtel or find the same in the Airtel Thanks App.
If you have not installed the Airtel Thanks App yet, you can find it in the Google Play Store or iOS App Store. You can simply install it and log into it by registering with your mobile number.