Fire officials said that two men, one critically were hospitalized following a large house explosion due to a gas leak in Valley Glen Sunday night.
According to Margaret Stewart with LAFD, A 59-year-old man who suffered significant burn injuries was transported to a local hospital with critical burn injuries while the second man was reportedly conscious and talking with firefighters. The remaining occupants included a 65-year-old woman and three children. The incident at 12739 West Archwood Street was first reported by LAFD at 9:48 p.m.
Around 11 p.m., firefighters said there was no fire hazard and that the gas leak had been secured.