Looking at recent data, it can be predicted that the Indian e-commerce market will witness a massive growth of US$ 200 billion by 2026. With several campaigns conducted by the Central Government, including ‘Digital India’ movement, consumers have become more dependent on online shopping websites.
This growth has inevitably made a positive impact on the EMI card segment since individuals are opting for monthly instalment plans to bear their high-value purchases. In this regard, renowned financial institutions like Bajaj Finserv have come up with EMI Network card facility to make availing financing a lot more convenient. Almost every ecommerce website has this particular facility where individuals can use the Bajaj EMI card to convert their big-ticket purchases into easy EMIs and pay the same without any hassle.
Advantages of a Bajaj EMI card
Under such circumstances, where most individuals are struggling to cope with an ongoing financial crisis, EMI cards come as an ideal financing tool. NBFCs like Bajaj Finserv have made both online and offline systems available, where individuals get the opportunity to become EMI network member and enjoy the host of benefits it offers.
However, by opting for the Bajaj Finance card apply online procedure, existing customers can save more time and avail all the following benefits almost instantly.
- The EMI card from Bajaj Finserv helps consumers to get documentation-free shopping experience and handle high-end expenses smoothly.
- With a pre-sanctioned credit limit of up to Rs.2 lakh, one can utilise the amount to finance any number of purchases without hassle.
- The no-cost EMI feature enables salaried individuals to handle the monthly instalments smoothly without adding further financial liabilities.
- Cardholders also benefit from the wallet app facility where they can manage their online account and go cashless anytime they want.
- The Bajaj EMI card also ensures safe payments, and with features like sending a one-time password for each purchase, it becomes more reliable while investing in high-end products.
Whether you are splurging on a new accessory or replacing your old refrigerator for a new one, the EMI network card makes sure all your shopping experiences feel easy and hassle-free. Since there are two methods to apply for the EMI network card, it provides enough freedom to choose the convenient one according to your needs.
In case you opt for the Bajaj Finance card online application procedure, it will display all the products that are available to you for purchase. You can further follow the steps below to purchase your preferred product using the card.
- Start by logging in to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, or create a new account if you don’t have one already.
- Choose the product you want to purchase and go ahead with selecting the EMI tenor, which usually ranges between 3 to 24 months.
- After completing your purchase, the product will be delivered to you within 24 hours.
The Bajaj EMI card also comes with another feature where you can use it to purchase mobiles, laptops or other products from any of its partner stores. The process for that is equally simple and includes visiting the portal where under ‘Payments’, you are required to choose ‘No Cost EMI’ alongside the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card option.
With prompt approval, no added cost, and a sizable pre-sanctioned limit, the Bajaj EMI Card comes as an ideal financial tool for cardholders. Due to its applicability on a wide range of high-end products, individuals can easily utilise it to finance their purchase through EMIs and keep financial struggles at bay.