When we talk about a phone connection these days,we do not only look for talktime or SMS that we will get per day. We also look for the kind of data we will receive with it. If you are also looking for one such service, the best you can opt for is Airtel postpaid service.
Why should I choose Airtel postpaid service?
The foremost reason to justify this point is your phone call will not get disconnected in the middle of a very important discussion. Therefore, no such embarrassing situations at all. You can avail the add-on connections offered as well. This means, if you take certain Airtel postpaid plans, you get upto three free family add-ons. The bill will be paid through the primary account, and you can get lots of data in all the add-ons as well. Apart from these, Airtel postpaid plans also come with a host of Airtel Thanks Benefits. Let us take a look at the various Airtel postpaid plans:
- INR 399:You can get unlimited Local/STD and roaming calls, 100 SMS per day, 40 GB of data with rollover. The Airtel Thanks Benefit you get with this plan is Airtel Xstream Appand Wynk Music subscription
- INR 499:The INR 499 plan offers unlimited Local/STD and roaming calls, 100 SMS per day, 75 GB data with rollover. The Airtel Thanks App that you can get with this plan includesa 1-year subscription toAmazon Prime, Airtel Xstream App, Disney + Hotstar VIP, and Handset protection.
- INR 999: Pay only INR 999 per month to avail unlimited Local/STD and roaming calls, 100 SMS per day, 150 GB data with rollover. With this plan, you get three free family add-ons. The Airtel Thanks Rewards offered with this plan include a 1-year subscription toAmazon Prime> Disney + Hotstar VIP, Airtel Xstream App, and Handset protection.
- INR 1599: The INR 1599 plan come with unlimited Local/STD and roaming calls, 100 SMS per day, unlimited data with rollover, and 200 ISD Minutes, and 10% off on IR packs. You also get 1 free family add-on which includes one regular SIM. The Airtel Thanks Rewards offered with this plan include a 1-year subscription toAmazon Prime, Disney + Hotstar VIP, Airtel Xstream App, and Handset protection.
Even if you are an Airtel prepaid customer and want to switch to a postpaid connection, you can opt for porting from the comfort of your home. Wondering how to activate Airtel SIM if you do it all from home? Once the raise your porting request, an Airtel executive will visit you at home, give you the SIM card and receive all the required documents from you. Now follow the steps mentioned below:
- SMS the 20 digit SIM number to 121 from your existing phone number
- Reply by typing 1 to confirm your request
- Now wait for some time until the network of the phone get disconnected
- Now insert the new SIM in the slot
- Switch on the phone and wait for at least 5 minutes, and your new number should be activated.
From taking a postpaid connection from Airtel to use it, everything is super easy. Now get a postpaid connection and choose a plan that you need.