F1 2020 Mercedes Black Livery patch 1.06 is now available for PC players and we have you covered with the release notes.
We announced the arrival of the Mercedes AMG Black Livery update earlier this month and prior to this weekend’s Silverstone Grand Prix, Codemasters has made the update available to PC players. Fortunately, those playing F1 2020 on PS4 and Xbox One will also be able to download the update later this week.
Aside from adding this year’s black car and driver suits from Mercedes, the new patch also fixes several reported issues in both single and multiplayer. In addition, both Racing Point drivers are now wearing the correct gloves. Check out the full release notes below:
F1 2020 Mercedes Black Livery Patch 1.06 Release Notes
- Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
- Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where breaking the host caused AI to have unrealistic lap times.
- Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll are now wearing the right gloves.
- Fixed a career progress issue in My Team that could arise after an Invitational event.
- Fixed a progression problem in My Team’s career that could arise at the end of a season.
- The Savant sponsor now pays correctly.
- Various other stability and bug fixes.
F1 2020 is now available worldwide for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. F1 2020 was released earlier this month.
F1® 2020 includes all 10 teams, 20 drivers and cars from the 2020 season. The latest colorways and team colors of cars, including Mercedes AMG Petronas, will be added as a free digital update
F1 2020 is two years in the making and we are excited about the level of innovation for players of all levels, ”said Lee Mather, F1 Franchise Game Director at Codemasters. “Whether someone wants a split-screen fight with friends, a ten-race season or a full driver-manager experience, F1 2020 gives players the opportunity to race their way. ”