Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Conor McGregor Says He Will Fight For UFC Lightweight Title NEXT

Conor McGregor claims he will fight for the UFC lightweight title NEXT … despite losing his last three fights at 155 pounds and ranking No. 9 in the division.

  • Conor McGregor has stated that he will fight for the UFC lightweight title next
  • McGregor, 33, is currently offside after breaking his leg at UFC 264 in July.
  • The Irishman has lost his last three UFC fights at lightweight and is ranked No. 9.
  • Despite this, McGregor made the bold claim that he will fight for UFC gold next.


<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

Conor McGregor may have lost his last three lightweight fights, but that hasn’t stopped the UFC star from claiming he will compete for the 155-pound title on his return to the Octagon.

The 33-year-old Irishman is currently offside with a broken leg sustained during his UFC 264 loss to Dustin Poirier in July, which served as a blow to the former two-weight world champion’s hopes of regaining his title. .

With Poirier facing off against Charles Oliveira for the lightweight throne next month, as well as Justin Gaethje and Islam Makhachev holding strong claims for a shot at UFC gold, McGregor appears far from challenging for the crown.

Conor McGregor has stated that he will fight for the lightweight title on his return to the UFC.

Conor McGregor has stated that he will fight for the lightweight title on his return to the UFC.

However, The Notorious is convinced that he will be in for a title shot once he recovers from his leg injury.

The 33-year-old took to Twitter on Monday to respond to an ESPN article weighing the Irishman’s limited options, insisting he will fight “whoever holds the lightweight title.”

‘Hey guys, here goes … clicks and things like that. Your boss and what not. Mac. Santy Claus. I face whoever has that LW title next, ‘he tweeted.

The 33-year-old McGregor has lost his last three lightweight fights and was defeated by Dustin Poirier in July.

The 33-year-old McGregor has lost his last three lightweight fights and was defeated by Dustin Poirier in July.

The 33-year-old McGregor has lost his last three lightweight fights and was defeated by Dustin Poirier in July.

Oliveira currently holds the UFC lightweight title

Oliveira currently holds the UFC lightweight title

Poirier has taken pole position for a shot to the belt

Poirier has taken pole position for a shot to the belt

Charles Oliveira (left) and Poirier (right) will compete for the lightweight title at UFC 296 next month.

‘Deal with him. Take off your glasses and mark the trilogy as ‘unfinished’. Take care of that too. The rest mentioned, after this. Treatment. With that’.

Poirier’s victory at UFC 269 could see McGregor compete for the lightweight title next. Although the American is 2-1 over the Irishman, the way Poirier won at UFC 264 has left some fans calling for a fourth clash to resolve the pair’s rivalry.

Last month, McGregor also said he was willing to fight lightweight contender Michael Chandler. The 35-year-old former Bellator champion has lost his last two fights, to Oliveira and Gaethje, but still remains in the top five, while McGregor is ranked No. 9.

UFC President Dana White Says McGregor Will Start When He Returns To The Octagon

UFC President Dana White Says McGregor Will Start When He Returns To The Octagon

UFC President Dana White Says McGregor Will Start When He Returns To The Octagon

Whether McGregor has an immediate title shot remains to be seen, but UFC boss Dana White said earlier this month that McGregor will return as the headliner once he’s in top form.

‘It is still one of the top 10 in the world. I mean, he’s still one of the top 10 guys in the world, ” he said. Sorry for my opinion.

‘It would depend on who he’s fighting and stuff like that, but yeah, Conor [McGregor] coming back is a headliner. ‘

Commercial

.