CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus 2021 (Reduced): Read
CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus 2021 – Central Board of Secondary Edu has advertised the most developed syllabus for Class 12 Biology. Students can see CBSE Class 12th Biology Syllabus 2021 using the link conferred below. Also, they can access CBSE 12th Biology syllabus 2021 from the regular site case. The CBSE syllabus 2021 Class 12 Biology consists of all the units and topics for the system exam forward with the features of the practicals. Students can check the mark assigned for the specific unit from the CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus 2021. The syllabus is prepared in pdf format, which students can refer to while lessening for the CBSE 12th exams.
Students will be able to check all the great and high-weightage topics from the syllabus and provide them equally for the exams. The CBSE 12th Class Biology Syllabus 2021 will be significant in academics as well as competitive exams. Learn the complete article to know the CBSE Class 12 syllabus 2021 for biology.
What are the important issues of the CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus 2020-21?
Some of the points of each chapter are furnished here for ease of students. For a particular CBSE 12th biology syllabus 2021, students can download the pdf file utilizing the link implemented above.
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants:
- Flower structure
- Pollen-pistil interaction
- Post fertilization events, etc.
- Human Reproduction
- Menstrual cycle; fertilization,
- microscopic anatomy of testis and ovary,
- parturition (elementary idea); lactation (elementary idea), etc.
- Reproductive Health
- IVF, ZIFT, Amniocentesis,
- contraception and medical termination of pregnancy, etc.
- Principles of Inheritance And Variation
- Multiple alleles and inheritance of blood groups,
- Sex determination – in humans,
- Birds and honey bees, hemophilia, color blindness, etc.
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Genetic code, Translation,
- Gene expression and regulation,
- Structure of DNA and RNA, etc.
- Human Health and Disease
- Pneumonia, the common cold,
- Basic concepts of immunology – vaccines;
- Cancer, drug and alcohol abuse, etc.
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Production, sewage treatment,
- Energy generation, etc.
- Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Genetic Engineering (Recombinant DNA Technology).
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Gene therapy;
- Genetically modified organisms, transgenic animals;
- Biosafety issues, etc.
- Organisms and Population
- Mutualism, competition,
- Predation, birth rate, and death rate,
- The age distribution, etc.
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Red Data Book,
- Biosphere reserves, patterns, importance;
- Loss of biodiversity, etc.
CBSE Class 12th Biology Syllabus for practical
One Major Experiment
One Minor Experiment
Practical Record+Viva Voce
Project Record + Viva Voce
Prescribed Books for CBSE Class 12 Biology
CBSE directed NCERT Books for Class 12 Biology to present the CBSE Class Biology Syllabus. It is necessary to connect to the NCERT book as it covers the intact syllabus in a simplistic and easily understandable style. Relevant pictures are also presented with each topic for better understanding. Below is the list of presented books by CBSE:
- Biology, Class-XII, Published by NCERT
- Other related books and textbooks delivered out by NCERT (including multimedia)
- Biology Supplementary Supply. possible on the CBSE website.
What chapters have been deleted in the Biology CBSE 12th 2021?
- Reproduction in Organism
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Environmental Issues
CBSE Class 12 Biology Preparation Tips 2021
While preparing for the CBSE Class 12th, students must perform some simple but effective tips and tricks to defend fine in the same. Coming to Biology, it is a subject which will help you achieve well in case you take it sincerely your best. Go through some of the best tips for CBSE 12th.
- Complete the Class 12th CBSE Biology syllabus 2021 as soon as possible so that you can give the most exceptional time for revision.
- Students must connect to the CBSE class 12 timetable 2021 and plan their studies individually.
- Do not mug up the sources of Biology, instead, try to understand the significance of the same and make critical notes. These steps will help you to study at the latest moment.
- After creating the Class 12 Biology Syllabus CBSE 2021, students must solve the CBSE Class 12 problem set. This will help them to know the exam pattern and substantial topics.
- Dedicate maximum time for the inspection and do not neglect any doubts. Catch them right away. Seek help from others in case of trouble. Also, do not stress about the conditions, instead, give your best and associate well in CBSE class 12 result 2021.